Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
DWIJMH owns the research output but every research proponent reserves the right to authorship. Ownership of the copyright shall be in the name of the author(s). The Divine Word Publication shall have the first option to publish the manuscript of the research output. By submitting the research paper to the Divine Word Publication, the author and co-authors have declared that the paper has not been published in other publications.
Plagiarism is copying the work of others without recognition of the original author of the paper. It is not allowed as required by law. It is considered a crime under the RA No. 8293, which is known as the "Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines".
Download the Copyright
The copyright will be signed by the authors after the paper is accepted for publication.
The content of the paper belongs to the author and not the publisher. The publisher and editor could not be held liable for any harm or other consequences resulting from the application of the ideas found in the paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.